dissabte, 22 de maig del 2010

when I was child..

When I was child I remember that I lover playing with my old cousin. But he didn’t want to play with me because my toys were girl’s toys.
I loved in country house and I always went to play with my animals. I had a lot of horses. Four dogs, two cats…I loved them.
At the evenings I and my parents went to the swimming pool, it was very funny.
In this house I had two neighbors that they had the same age as me.
When I was older my parents were separated. I had seven years and I was very sad. And later my mother and I went to live in Avià but wasn’t a country house, we went to live in a flat. In my new house I hadn’t animals.
Two years ago my mother was married and my sister was born , she was similar than me. White, blond…I was very very happy. !