diumenge, 28 de febrer del 2010

FUTURE

I think that in twenty years my hair will be the same as naw: blond but also a little reat-headed and long. I will also be tall and thin.
I suposed and I hope that my personality will be similar than I have naw: happy, nice, friendly..But also I hope that I will be more responsable.
In twenty years I would like to be mother and will be married. I will have two children: a boy and a girl. The name of the boy will be Eric because I think that it is a beautiful name. And the name of the girl will be Carolina. My family and I will live in a different city.
I will be a teacher in a high school because I love children. But I know that they make his teachers angry.
I won't smoke because it is unhealthy and i won't like it. Naw I love basketball and in the future I will practise this and I will play in a team.